For the small business, it’s a big decision. Stay with the old word of mouth, news paper ad, billboards, and fliers techniques, because you know how it works, or move into the new technology age. Start posting to websites, event pages, and regularly updating your website, Facebook, and twitter. The statistics show that most are moving in this fast-paced web-base direction, but there’s still a big problem.
Most companies marketing and promoting on the web are not utilizing their time and resources fully.
Posting across the inter-webs and updating pages is time consuming. No one wants to or should have to pay someone to post, update, then duplicate the same thing to 8 or 10 or 40 different places.
You end up with the Pinto of Marketing Strategies that you’re trying to push up a hill, when the reason you bought the thing is because you heard it would be just as awesome and reliable as that Mustang you can’t afford.
What’s the solution?
It’s simple. If you don’t have a new-market mind set or don’t want to pay someone for hours of work or monopolizing your own time, look at upgrading with Syndical – the all inclusive web synidcation tool. If you do have a new-market mind set, then improve your business strategy and start doing it more efficently. There are employee hours to be saved, business decisions to be made, and customers to gain and delight by utilizing the our powerful tools.
How well are you using what you already know and do at your organization?
Quiz your business!
– Are you planning in bulk and ahead, but no more than 12 months in advance? Better start.
– Keeping a consistent look and feel at all your events (unless its themed)? Do it.
– Using new display booth for every event? Stop that!
– These three things maximizing your budgets by investing across your entire event schedule, with pre-planned logistics, labor, and reusing supplies.
– Are you being creative with what you do? “Half Price …” “Sunsets on the Strip.” Anything can be an event if you market it that way, even your companies normal reunite.
– Are you doing events weekly? The more you plan the smallest of “events” the simpler it becomes since its retuine. This then makes larger plans more streamlined and efficient.
Utilizing social media? It is 2014 and all your friends are jumping off the bridge so its about time you do it to. Even organizations with extreme exclusivity need “brand recignition.” The value prop of being in an exclisive club is in the branD. New Yorks “CORE” club, Rolls Royce and Tim Heywood yaught owners all know they have boughten into something extremely exclusive and recognizable, desired by others.
You’ll instantly notice some things you can do to improve the way your business veiws events.
We can’t speak for other syndication tools or providers, but with Syndical, it’s far easier and more cost effective than anything your doing now, especially if your doing nothing at all. Syndical was born out of someones frustration in calendar combatibility and the ability to get information to everywhere it some be simply. We make it easy.
Are you a Syndical customer but aren’t quite fully utilizing some of the powerful tools offered? We can help with that. Cal or email us today.